http: / / library.teUcommagazine.com / data http:// www.eventhelix.com
http: / / whitepapers.zdne! co. uk http:// www.acad.humbarc.on.ca/-infotech
http: / / www.rnorehouse.org/hin/ess
http:/ /www.dotindia.com /
1. List the basic steps to process a cat!.
2. What, is state transition diagram ?
3. Draw the basic symbols of s.t.d.
4. Draw and explain the s.t.d. flow chart for a typical local call.
5. What is meant by hardware configuration ?
6. Explain with neat diagram, the various levels of general hardware configuration.
7. What is the need for software in switching ?
8. How the software systems are classified ?
9. Explain the hardware and software architecture of No. 1 ESS.
10. In what way the No. 5 ESS is superior than No. I ESS ?
11. Explain the various modules of No. 5 ESS hardware architecture with neat diagrams.
12. List the popular digital switching systems.
13. List the popular versions of DMS family,
14. Explain DMS-100 switching system with necessary hardware and software architecture.
15. What are the features of EWSD system ?
16. List the digital switching systems which are popular in India.
17. Draw and explain the hardware architecture of EWSD system.
18. List the organizations involved in Lelecommumention related activities.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.