1. S. Welch, Signalling in Telecommunications Networks, Peter Peregrinus Ltd., Stevenage, UK, 1981.
2. R. L. Freeman, Telecommunication System Engineering, 2nd ed., Wiley-Interscience, Hoboken, NJ, 1989.
3. Engineering and Operations in the Bell System, 2nd ed., AT&T Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ, 1983.
4. A History of Engineering and Science in the Bell System, Bell Telephone Laboratories,
5. L. Schenker, Pushbutton Calling with a Two-Group Voice-Frequency Code, Bell Syst. Tech. J., 38, 1960.
6. General Recommendation on Telephone Switching and Signalling, Recommendations Q.23-Q.24, ITU-T, Geneva, 1998.
7. International Telephone Service Operation, Recommendations E.180-E.183, and Suppl. Nos. 2 and 4, ITU-T, Geneva, 1988-1998.
8. S. M. Boyles, R. L. Corn, and L. R. Moseley, Common Channel Signaling: The Nexus of an Advanced Communications Network, IEEE Commun. Mag., 28, July 1990.
9. International Telephone Service Operation, Rec. E.131-E.132, ITU-T, Geneva, 1988.
Was this article helpful?